Please do your part by following the CDC and state guidelines.
By Order of The Mayor:
Starting September 13th, Members and Guests will need to provide full vaccination records before entering HiClimb. If you are feeling sick, please stay home to protect the health of our community and prevent the spread of COVID-19.
If you have any questions please call
808-888-2999 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Chalk Only
HiClimb COVID-19 Precautions
1. Masks covering both the user’s nose and mouth must be worn at all times while in the facility. This includes while climbing, lifting weights, participating in group exercises and using the restrooms.
2. Climbers must wash their hands prior to climbing. Climbing shoes must also be sanitized with provided wipes prior to touching the mats.
3. Hand sanitizer is available throughout the facility to be used before and after touching any surface including holds, ropes, harnesses and handrails.
4. The facility will be divided into small zones with capacity clearly marked. Do not enter zones that are at capacity.
5. Maintain at least 6 feet of distance between yourself and other climbers even on the ground.
6. Only liquid chalk is allowed.
7. Rules are subject to change at any time. HiClimb reserves the right to refuse entry for any reason.